The Cloud Computing Customer Council (CCCC) is an end user organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for realizing business success within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help senior IT and line of business executives evaluating and making purchasing decisions. The CCCC led by a broad coalition of industry CIO/CxO and practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders.
• Identify the requirements of Cloud Computing solutions that meet the challenges facing Cloud Computing today and tomorrow.
• Define usage models that support emerging Cloud Computing requirements in an open, industry-standard and multi-vendor fashion.
• Influence industry innovation focus with a collective membership commitment to utilize the alliance¡¯s usage model roadmap to drive purchasing decisions of Cloud Computing solutions.
• Supply a consistent and accurate view of Cloud Computing.
• Be recognized by the industry as the Cloud Computing resource.
• Promote Cloud Computing industry and market development.
• Achieve transparency of cost, service levels and reporting across the ecosystem.
We welcome you to contact us with your questions, suggestions, ideas and views.
• Membership information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Media inquiries: email@example.com
• General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCCC is an inclusive group, we want to work with as many of our peers as possible to accomplish our mission of Cloud Computing.